In our second live episode, we record from Uncle Hops within the Bank Hotel, Newtown during Canada Day celebrations, with Stockade Brew Co. running a 7-tap takeover for the day. Honouring us with their presence during the episode are both Tom Pigott from Uncle Hops and Anton Szpitalak, co-owner of Stockade Brew Co.
We start the episode with Anton detailing the inspiration and background to each of the amazing beers we try throughout the episode, before launching with gusto into Spiderman: Homecoming, Inhumans, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a raft of comic book discussion and Wonder Woman. Rounding us out, we explore a range of Star Wars-related topics before getting a little early feedback on Transformers: The Last Knight.
Beers reviewed this episode:
1) Stockade Brew Co – Odin’s Raven – Juniper Witbier – 4.6%
2) Stockade Brew Co – Hop Splicer – XPA – 4.2%
3) Stockade Brew Co – 8 Bit – IPA – 6.5%
4) Stockade Brew Co – Rare Ink Session Stout – Stout – 4.4%
5) Stockade Brew Co – The Mountie Maple Stout – Russian Imperial – 12%
For more info on your hosts and the podcast, please visit us at www.bhbanter.com.
A very special thanks to Tom Pigott and the entire Uncle Hops crew, as well as both Kane and Anton from Stockade – you guys really made us feel welcome and we very much appreciate it.