Join us for a very different episode to our usual format, where we take a deep dive into this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) – if you aren’t into your video games this might not be the episode for you, but we promise you it’s filled with our usual antics and poorly thought-out opinions!
Working our way through the press conferences for Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Bethesda, Ubisoft and Sony, we discuss the importance of a storyline over graphics, give our thoughts on some forty-odd announced titles, Microsoft’s latest beast of a console (yawn), our opinions on engaging better with the people behind the video games we love so much, and why dental hygiene is important if you’re going to appear on a stage in front of millions of people. Oh, and we drank some craft beer too!
Beers reviewed this episode:
1) Batch Brewing Co. – Rye IPA – IPA – 6.4%
2) Sailors Grave Brewing – Autumn Farmhouse Ale – Saison – 5.9%
3) Frenchies Brewing – Comet Pale Ale – American Pale Ale – 5.4%
4) Mornington Peninsula Brewery – Brain Squeeze – Sour Ale – 5.5%
5) Pirate Life Brewing – Golden Era – Golden Ale – 4.7%
For more info on your hosts and the podcast, please visit us at www.bhbanter.com.
Thanks, as always, to the huge support from Justin Gonzales, Brad Bishop and Jarrod from Zendoke. And of course to you, our listeners!